The quality of the air inside yourhome is not only important for your comfort but also for your health. Accordingto the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), indoor air pollution is ranked inthe top five environmental risks to public health and has been to linked tosymptoms like chronic headaches, fatigue, sinus congestion, coughing andsneezing trouble, concentrating, and irritation of the eyes, nose, throat, andlungs. Also, poor indoor air quality can aggravate existing conditionsincluding asthma and allergies.
Improving Indoor Air Quality
The most effective way to improveindoor air is to eliminate sources of pollutants or reduce their emissions.This can be achieved through:
- HVAC System Maintenance
- Check/adjust for proper ventilation, increasing the amount of fresh air that is brought indoors.
- Change filters to trap dust and other pollutants
- Clean the system to reduce recirculating dust, dirt, and pollen
- Filtration – We provide technologies that can humidify and filter indoor air.
- Air Filtration – The Clean Air Defense System AirRanger™ has advanced filtration to reduce harmful particles and pathogens, reduces allergy symptoms, removes odors and reduces dust and debris.
- Germicidal Ultraviolet (UVC) Systems – The Clean Air Defense System’s ultraviolet light technology (installed directly into your HVAC system) is a non-toxic, air disinfection system that kills pathogens and is safe for use in homes with children, older adults, and pets.
Call or Schedule a no-obligation appointment to discuss the right products to improve the air quality in your home.