August 11, 2020

How Does an AirRanger™ Air Filter Help You Breathe Easier?

Indoor air pollution is a pretty big problem, especially for those with allergies and asthma. The air we breathe inside our homes can be up to 10 times more polluted than outside air. Indoor air can carry airborne pathogens, dust, pollen, dirt, smoke, and pet dander as well as even smaller particles. Your home’s HVAC system may be recirculating these things, resulting in even worse air quality. MoreVent has an easy solution.

Instead of buying a cumbersome air purifier, consider the AirRanger™. This easy-to-install filter fits directly into your current HVAC filter racks, and it can make a huge difference when it comes to the quality of the air you and your family are breathing. The filter itself uses polarized technology to capture up to 97% of particles in the air. The other 3% stand a good chance of being captured when the air recirculates.

Regular air filters are built to catch larger particles that can clog your HVAC system or cause it to become dirty quickly. However, they are not built to capture the smaller airborne particles that can become the cause of allergies and asthma. Many homeowners unknowingly add dangerous particles into the air by using certain cleaning chemicals, deodorizers and disinfectant sprays, so having an air filter that continually cleans small particles and recirculates can make a huge difference in air quality.

Another benefit: Filters only need to be replaced every three to four months, and it only takes a few minutes to complete the job. By keeping the air filtered, your HVAC system will run more efficiently, which is important right now in the heat of the summer season.

Talk to an Professional HVAC Contractor

If you live in the West Chester area and would like to know more about AirRanger™ air filters, give the professionals at MoreVent a call today at 1-610-257-7702. Our experts can answer any questions and direct you to the best place to purchase your new AirRanger™. We’re always here to help you and your family breathe easier!

Contact Us

"*" indicates required fields

This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.