Keeping your home cool and comfortable during the hot summer months is very important. At MoreVent we understand this and are passionate about the comfort and convenience of our customers. The expert technicians at MoreVent are eager to assist at any time of the day or night for repairs, but one of the best ways to keep your AC running smoothly all year is to schedule an annual precision AC tune-up. This ensures that it is working its best for when you need it.
What is a Precision AC Tune-Up?
When you have an AC system, you want that system running at top efficiency. This is the primary goal of a precision tuneup. The process is much more detailed than a standard maintenance appointment or filter change. During this type of service, a professional will thoroughly evaluate your AC system and all related components, replace or fix any old or faulty parts, and perform a detailed cleaning of the system. Depending on your type of AC system, this tuneup may include items such as:
- Changing filters
- Cleaning and lubricating moving parts
- Testing thermostats
- Inspecting wiring
- Checking coolant levels
- Checking existing ductwork
- Cleaning on and around the condenser
- Inspecting fan blade
Why Is an Air Conditioning Tune-Up Important?
There are many reasons that frequent precision tuneups are important for your system as well as for the health and safety of you and your family. Regular maintenance of the thermostat, filters, ductwork, fans, and other elements of your system will have the following positive effects:
- Improve Cost Efficiency– regularly maintaining your AC may seem like an investment, but it is saving you money in the long run. A system that is working efficiently will take fewer resources to maintain. Performing regular cleanings and routine replacements will prevent bigger repairs in the future, and the home will be cooled faster and more effectively.
- Save On Energy– when the AC is working at its highest level of efficiency, a lot of energy can be conserved. A faulty thermostat, clogged filters, and ineffective moving parts will all cause the system to work harder. This means less cool air at a higher cost. A properly maintained system is better for both the environment and your finances.
- Prevent Accidents– an AC unit that has not been properly maintained can be dangerous. Bad electrical wiring or a build-up of debris can be a fire hazard. Keeping your home safe should be a priority, and maintaining your AC is one way to do this.
- Improve Health– the quality of air inside a building can make a big difference for the health of the occupants. Dust, allergens, and even germs can become trapped in ductwork and filters. When not properly maintained, these particles can be expelled into the air. Regular maintenance ensures higher air quality.
Premium Air Conditioning Services by MoreVent
MoreVent understands that your comfort during warmer months relies on an efficient system. We offer premium services and are committed to fast and reliable service. When working with our company you can be sure that we will offer friendly and expert service at a reasonable price. Our prices are always transparent, and our technicians are always on time. As an added bonus, our technicians will top off your coolant for free up to a pound of Freon!
When to Schedule an AC Tune-up
In addition to your regular maintenance, an AC Tune-up should be scheduled a minimum of once per year. Many customers like to schedule the precision tune-up right before the summer months to ensure that everything is working properly before temperatures rise. However, any time of year is a good time to make the call.
Schedule Your AC Tune-Up Today!
Setting up a yearly time to thoroughly evaluate your AC system will save money in the long run, help the environment by saving energy, ensure the safety of your home, and improve the air quality. Although we are available 24/7 for emergency AC repair, you can sometimes avoid these altogether by scheduling your precision tuneup. You can schedule easily by calling us at 1-484-203-8420 or by contacting us online. Join the thousands of satisfied customers who have saved time and money with MoreVent!