Experience the Difference of a Precision Furnace Tune-Up
The first cold day of the year can take us and our homes by surprise. The last thing you want is a furnace that is not ready to heat your home. When the first chilly front comes in, it is important to know that your furnace is already well maintained and prepared to effectively heat your home as soon as it is needed. One of the best ways to ensure that your furnace is ready for the winter season is to schedule a precision furnace tune-up from MoreVent before the cold weather strikes. The expert HVAC technicians at MoreVent will make sure your heater is free of any debris, corrosion, failing parts, and is configured to operate at peak efficiency.
What is a Precision Furnace Tune-Up?
A precision furnace tune-up is a comprehensive analysis of all of the elements of your furnace. It involves routine maintenance as well as thorough inspection, basic minor repairs, an inspection of each component, and testing for optimal performance. Don’t be fooled by cheaper alternatives as they don’t offer everything MoreVent does! Our furnace tune-up involves more than basic maintenance and will ensure that the system is working at its highest level so that it is ready for any type of weather. Depending on the type of furnace that you have, a tune-up may include any or all of the following services:
- Checking the thermostat
- Replacing air filters
- Removing and cleaning registers and floor ducts
- Checking pilot light
- Inspecting unit for any rust or other damage
- Lubricating fan and all other moving parts
- Removing dust and debris from the system
- Inspect wiring
- Checking gas valve and gas pressure
- Measuring carbon monoxide levels
- Adjusting the burner
- Vacuuming igniter tubes
- Inspecting hoses for cracks or wear and tear
- Testing overall system operation
Contact Us Today by filling out the form below, or calling us at 1-484-203-8420
"*" indicates required fields
Why Do You Need a Precision Furnace Tune-Up?
There are many reasons to schedule a precision furnace tune-up. Although it may seem like an extra expense, it can save you money on your energy bill and protect your household from unexpected repairs in the future while ensuring that your furnace can function properly when the cold weather hits. Here are a few of the major benefits of scheduling a tune-up:
- Prevent Major Breakdowns – Unexpected breakdowns can be a huge drain on your resources. This type of breakdown usually happens at the most inconvenient time and can immediately reduce the comfort in your home. Breakdowns result in stress as well as a scramble to get the system repaired. Scheduling a furnace tune-up means that you can plan for the expense and avoid pricey repairs.
- Improve Operation Efficiency – The efficiency of the furnace relies on every element working at its highest capacity. This means that everything from the thermostat and wiring to the fan and other moving parts is fully functioning and not being overworked. This can lead to benefits such as even, lasting heating of the home and the production of heat with minimum effort.
- Improve Energy Efficiency – Greater operation efficiency from the furnace often means a decrease in your home’s energy consumption. Having a precision tune-up can provide up to a 40% increase in energy efficiency which is better for the environment and your wallet. Simply changing filters and properly setting your thermostat makes a huge difference.
- Ensure Safety – Our HVAC technicians check carbon monoxide levels and ensure that your carbon monoxide detector is working. They will also check all wiring and all moving parts that may be a fire hazard within the system. This safety check gives you the peace of mind of knowing that your furnace is safely operating, protecting your home and your family.
- Extend Heater Life – Just as with an automobile, a furnace has moving parts that must be cared for regularly to increase the service life of the system. By lubricating the moving parts, replacing any elements that need to be replaced, and cleaning all of the elements, you can extend the life of your furnace. A well-tended furnace can last for years before a replacement is needed.
Annual Furnace Maintenance
Like your car, preventative maintenance is important to the safe and efficient operation of your mechanical parts. If you haven’t had your heater checked in some time a furnace tune-up is a great start. Whether you have a newer heater or one that is several years old, annual maintenance can help keep it running smoothly which will keep you comfortable longer and help reduce your carbon footprint. Our Front-of-the-Line Family Plan provides an annual inspection and cleaning of your furnace. You also get priority service, reduced service fees, and equipment repair discounts.
Expert Heater Repair Services
During your furnace tune-up, we may discover some issues that need repair. We commonly find parts that may be degrading from normal wear and tear or due to another underlying issue. It’s important to tend to these items before they become major problems. Our trucks are stocked with the most common parts so we can usually have your furnace repaired during our visit. We make sure our HVAC technicians are highly trained and able to provide lasting repairs that will extend the life of your heating system. Whether you are currently experiencing issues with your heater or you’re just preparing for winter, we’re here to make sure your furnace is working properly. We are always available 24/7 with zero overtime charges so that we can be there when you need us.
Schedule Your Precision Furnace Tune-Up Today
"*" indicates required fields
Expert Service at MoreVent
At MoreVent we strive for quality service that is above and beyond that of our competitors. Our prices are always transparent and affordable allowing you to plan for your routine heater maintenance and precision furnace tune-up. We are committed to fast service and are passionate about providing our customers with lasting indoor comfort during every season. Call 1-484-203-8420 to schedule your furnace service today and we’ll have your heater running like new in no time.