Fast & Reliable Heating Repair
You may depend on your furnace in the winter more than your air conditioning in the summer. In addition to the loss of comfort, a faulty furnace has the potential to create safety risks for the home’s occupants and the danger of freezing pipes. Regularly scheduled furnace check-ups help ensure your system will run smoothly and safely all winter. If you happen to need furnace repair services, we’re here for you.
At MoreVent, we provide upfront pricing for all furnace repair services. This takes the guesswork out of how much it will cost to get your heater running again. You can rely on MoreVent furnace repair with no hidden costs or unnecessary labor hours billed. Our HVAC technicians are clean, friendly, and will make sure your home is exactly as it was when we arrived to work on your heating system.
Emergency Furnace Repair
Unexpected furnace repairs during the winter season don’t have to be costly or cumbersome, though that is often the norm. MoreVent offers 24-hour emergency heating repair services with no overtime charges. Customers throughout Chester, Delaware, and Montgomery Counties rely on MoreVent’s expert technicians to repair furnace problems correctly the first time. MoreVent technicians are specifically trained to quickly diagnose problems and provide the right furnace repair solutions to get the heat in your home back up in no time.
Contact Us Today by filling out the form below, or calling us at 1-484-203-8420
"*" indicates required fields
Do You Need Furnace Repair?
If you rely on a furnace to heat your home, there are a few things you can look for to determine whether or not you may need your heater repaired. Some items are simple checks that you can do as a homeowner. You can check and replace your air filters 3-4 times a year to ensure optimal airflow. This will help keep your system from working harder than it has to. You can also pay attention to your furnace and be on the lookout for any odd sounds or smells. Other problems can be found by a licensed MoreVent HVAC technician.
Common Furnace Issues
- Inconsistent or No Heat
- Dirty Air Filters
- Unusual Noises or Smells
- Electric Ignition or Pilot Issues
- Age / Wear & Tear
- Thermostat Problems
- Frequent Cycling
Gas Furnace Repair
Natural gas and propane furnaces are very popular systems. They use a pilot flame to ignite the system so it can produce the hot air to be distributed through your home. Because they rely on a gas connection and several moving parts, it is important to have your system checked so that everything is operating as it should. If you notice any issues with your gas furnace, MoreVent’s furnace repair experts can inspect your system to locate and repair the issue.
- Gas furnace pilot light repair: Problems with the pilot light should be addressed immediately to protect against the introduction of excess carbon monoxide in the home. (MoreVent technicians will test your carbon monoxide detector during annual furnace check-ups.)
- Gas furnace ignition: A problem with the ignition is likely to reduce the quality of heat the furnace provides. It is important to have a qualified HVAC technician deal with ignition issues.
- Gas thermostat repair: Frequent cycling on/off may point toward a thermostat issue, affecting the ability to warm your home efficiently.
- Gas furnace blower: Whether your problem involves dirt buildup, wiring issues, or a mechanical problem; MoreVent HVAC technicians are trained to locate and remedy the issue.
- Gas furnace repair to vent: In addition to serious health dangers, an improper vent on a gas furnace can cause wood damage from interior window condensation or even rust on the furnace itself.
- Gas exchanger repair: This is a high-cost repair that is often preventable with regular maintenance or a furnace tune-up.
Electric Furnace Repair
Known for high efficiency, electric furnaces essentially do the same thing as a gas furnace without the need for an actual flame within the system. Think of a hairdryer and how when it is turned on, a coil inside heats up, and air is pulled over the coil, producing hot air. A blower then pushes the air throughout your home. While they don’t require any special connections, all electrical components should be monitored regularly.
- Electric furnace heating coil repair: Heating coils may be getting a workout year-round and will benefit from regular cleaning. Many times these coils are in a location difficult for the homeowner to access.
- Electric furnace blower: When a furnace kicks on, low humming or shrill squeals are a dreaded sound. HVAC technicians from MoreVent can perform preventative care to help avoid the problems causing these sounds or to identify an existing problem and make a proper repair or replacement.
- Electric sequencer repair: The sequencer provides specific control and order within its circuits and the current it allows to pass through them. A broken sequencer may result in low heat levels or a tripped circuit breaker. A MoreVent technician has advanced tools to diagnose and remedy the problem.
- Electric furnace control board repair: A problem with the control board on an electric furnace can originate from many possible sources. Making note of the details involving these furnace issues as they occur can be helpful as your HVAC technician tracks down the source of the problem.
- Electric limit switch repair: If your furnace is continually blowing, repairing or replacing of the limit switch may be necessary. Clean filters protect the limit switch and save on energy costs.
- Electric furnace motor repair: Loud, unusual sounds coming from the furnace likely point toward a mechanical problem in need of attention. Regular maintenance helps keep airflow at a proper level and slows unnecessary wear on the overall furnace system.
Furnace Maintenance Saves You Money
Maintaining a schedule for regular furnace check-ups can save both time and money. During a checkup, a potential problem may be detected that allows proper maintenance and repair to curb a larger, more expensive problem in the future. Regular maintenance also ensures essential elements of your furnace are replaced when necessary, avoiding inconvenient break-downs and unpredictable furnace repair costs.
MoreVent performs repair and maintenance on both electric and gas furnaces. For safety purposes, it is beneficial to have a qualified technician perform a furnace safety check before temperatures begin to drop, especially on a gas furnace.
Choose MoreVent for Your Furnace Repair
Whether your furnace needs repairs, a tune-up, or a total system replacement the heating professionals at MoreVent are available 24/7 to make sure your system is working properly when you need it. If your furnace breaks down, give us a call anytime at 1-484-203-8420. You can also request an appointment online and someone from our team will get back to you to schedule for a technician to inspect your furnace.