From washing clothes, to doing dishes, or even enjoying a nice hot shower, your water heater is a vital component of your home plumbing system. When it stops working, or its performance drops off, it may be time for repairs or even a replacement. MoreVent gives you more choices.
MoreVent water heater options:
Tank or tankless water heaters: which is right for you?
Traditional tank water heaters keep a supply of hot water ready when you need it, while tankless water heaters create an endless supply of hot water on demand. Which is right for you is a matter of preference.
Trust your water heater installation to professional plumbers
Regardless which you choose, hot water heaters should only be installed by professional, fully-licensed plumbers, like those at MoreVent Plumbing, the water heater installation and repair experts homeowners in Delaware County, Chester County and Montgomery County trust.
Electrical shock, gas leaks, serious water damage, carbon monoxide poisoning, and explosions are a few of the dangers possible when attempting a do-it-yourself water heater installation. Don’t take chances; schedule a MoreVent licensed plumber to service or replace your water heater.
MoreVent’s fully licensed plumbers will:
- Obtain necessary permits and licenses
- Secure needed inspections (especially important when selling your home)
- Haul off your old hot water heater and dispose of it properly
- Properly hookup your water heater to gas or electricity
- Give you peace of mind knowing that your family and home are protected from shoddy workmanship