Repair & Installation
Keeping your home cool is a great comfort for the family. Whether you’re looking for a new air conditioner or just need a checkup, MoreVent has you covered. AC repair doesn’t have to be a headache that tests your patience. Our AC repair technicians understand how patience tends to wear thin as temperatures rise. Qualified technicians are available to address your ac concerns 24 hours a day, everyday, with no overtime fees.
MoreVent ac technicians are certified to service all brands of air conditioners, whether they were installed by MoreVent or not. We don’t just say we’ll do a good job, we guarantee it in writing.
Get same-day AC repair service. Call MoreVent at (610) 444-3333 .
Air conditioning Maintenance and Repair
- Refrigerant Levels: Low refrigerant levels may point toward a leak. MoreVent technicians are able to detect and repair the leak, then recharge the unit.
- Evaporator Air Filter: It is important that the homeowner clean the air filter that catches dust and other particles from the air as it enters the evaporator. The system’s manual will have instructions on how best to maintain the filter. A MoreVent technician is also glad to discuss this process with you at installation or a system tune-up.
- Ductwork: If ductwork is leaking air, clogged, or choked off; the air conditioner’s ability to cool the air is limited. A MoreVent technician can clean and air seal your air conditioner ducts to increase its efficiency.
- Thermostat Functionality: Your AC thermostat will allow you to save energy by controlling levels of cooling output depending on the time of day or current use of the space. If the thermostat is not functioning properly you run the risk of extra wear on the system and overpaying for cooling your home.
- Electric Controls: A faulty thermostat may result in a worn-out compressor and fan controls due to the system cycling on/off too often. MoreVent technicians have the knowledge and tools to check your air conditioner unit’s electrical connections and make any needed repair or replacement.
- Compressor and Condenser: The compressor and condenser units are located outside. Other than keeping the coils clean and making sure there is nothing blocking the airflow of the condenser, it is beneficial when maintenance or repair to these units is performed by a qualified technician.
- System Tune-Up: MoreVent technicians have the skills and training to provide a complete tune-up service for your air conditioner, getting your system ready for those warm summer months. A check on all moving parts, electrical connections, thermostats, cleanliness of condenser coils, refrigerant levels, blower component adjustments, and more will encourage efficient air conditioner performance and can also highlight problems at an early stage.
Is Replacement Your Only Option?
Some old systems are simply at the end of their days. However, MoreVent specializes in getting old systems up and running if at all possible and efficiently feasible. Before deciding to replace your old system, schedule a MoreVent Precision Tune-up. If the old system’s issues are able to be corrected to MoreVent’s high standards, it can begin running efficiently again. If not, you have done the proper investigating to be sure it is time to begin installation of a new air conditioning system.
Air Conditioner Replacement
Has time come to update your air conditioner? Your home doesn’t need just any air conditioner, it needs the one that will provide the right amount of cooling for your specific space.The first step in determining this will be a detailed MoreVent Home & System Analysis. This analysis will allow us to give you a custom designed system recommendation based on existing ductwork, a current system inspection, and necessary space measurements. Schedule a FREE estimate. Call us at (610) 444-3333, or click here to contact us online. MoreVent’s experts will help you choose the right system for your home’s specific needs. We’ll work with you to keep your home cool, energy efficient, and more comfortable.
Special Financing Available*
MoreVent has teamed up with GreenSky in order to offer financing for the installation of AC systems. Financing is also available for other MoreVent installations, such as heating systems and water heaters. With approved credit, you can schedule your new air conditioner install now and pay for it over time in convenient monthly payments. Learn more about this financing opportunity through GreenSky.
Regular Air Conditioning Maintenance is Essential
Air Conditioning maintenance is critical to keep your system running efficiently, whether it is an old system or a recent install. A small problem caught early not only prevents expensive repairs later, but also prolongs your system’s life. Getting a MoreVent system checkup is easy: call (610) 444-3333 or schedule online.