Choose the Daikin DM80SC-U Gas Furnace for Your Home
The Daikin brand DM80SC-U Variable-Speed, Multi-Position Ultra Low-NOx Gas Furnace features our heavy-duty stainless-steel tubular heat exchanger and durable silicon nitride hot-surface ignition system. This furnace is run-tested for heating or combination heating/cooling applications. Not only will this furnace provide your family with years of reliable warmth in even the harshest winters, it will do so economically. This quiet furnace delivers a money-saving efficiency of up to 80% AFUE compared to lower AFUE furnaces. This furnace does meet the SCAQMD Rule 1111 14 ng/J NOx emission limit.
Daikin DM80SC-U Features
|Lifetime Heat Exchanger Limited Warranty*||Yes|
|Igniter Type||Silicon Nitride|
|Gas Valve Type||Single Stage|
|Primary Tubular Heat Exchanger||Heavy-Duty Stainless Steel|
|Motor Type||Variable-Speed ECM|
|Self-Diagnostic Control Board||Yes|
- Compatible with Daikin One+ Smart Thermostat and other Daikin communicating equipment
- Heavy-duty stainless-steel dual-diameter and tubular heat exchanger
- Single-Stage gas valve
- Durable Silicon Nitride igniter
- Quiet and modulating draft inducer
- Self-diagnostic control board with constant memory fault code history output to three 7-segment display with push buttons
- Variable speed ECM blower motor (gently ramps up or down according to heating or cooling demand
- offering quiet airflow circulation)
- Color-coded low-voltage input terminal for dehumidification control and line voltage terminal provided for electronic air cleaner connection
- Auto-Comfort and enhanced dehumidification modes available.
- All Ultra-Low NOx DM80SC-U models comply with the 14 ng/J emission limit specified in the South Coast Air Quality Management District (SCAQMD) Rule 1111 and San Joaquin Valley Air Pollution Control District (SJVAPCD) Rule 4905. Learn more at www.aqmd.gov and www.valleyair.org.
- AHRI Certified; ETL Listed