Although St. Patrick’s Day is this month, you don’t want to leave the health of your air conditioner up to luck. As warm weather rolls in here in West Chester, ensure that your A/C system is running in top shape with a precision tune-up.
What happens during a precision tune-up?
MoreVent’s factory fresh tune-up restores your entire A/C system to top health with a detailed cleaning, part replacements and thorough inspection. Some of the typical tasks in our precision tune-up include:
- Changing filters
- Cleaning and lubricating moving parts
- Testing and/or replacing thermostats
- Inspecting wiring and fan blade
- Checking coolant levels
- Cleaning the condenser and any ductwork
Why is a tune-up important?
One of the biggest benefits to a precision tune-up is increased efficiency. This means you can go green and conserve energy to better protect the environment with effective moving parts and unclogged filters. In addition, you’ll save lots of green by spending less on your energy bills and on any potential emergency repairs.
Why should I schedule a tune-up now?
We recommend scheduling a tune-up at least once a year. The timing is perfect for your A/C tune-up now, for several reasons:
- Scheduling before the first hot day of the season means you’ll beat the rush and be ready when the thermometer starts to rise.
- Spring means dust and allergens will be common for your family, but a precision cleaning can help improve your home’s air quality.
- Maintaining your A/C unit properly reduces the chance of bad wiring or debris buildup that could cause a fire, as well as other emergency repair prevention.
Listen to learn more
Make your own luck this spring, and schedule a precision tune-up with MoreVent before the warm weather is here. If you live in the West Chester area, call us at 1-484-203-8420 or schedule online to see a service tech today. And don’t forget to snag this lucky deal—SAVE $100 on a factory fresh tune-up!